- 21 days high-gloss wear. Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges.
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp. Apply the polish in thin coat. Thinner - Stronger.
- BEWARE: May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST EVERY TIME before doing manicure. Stop using immediately once feeling uncomfortable! Also, please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool! The trauma required to remove the gel nail polish is quite significant. Once it occurs, infection can set in and cause problems.
- Ingredients of BASE COAT: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, VIOLET 2 (CI60725). Ingredients of TOP COAT: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HEMA, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, ETHYL TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, VIOLET 2
- NOTE: With gel nail polish, please always apply thin layer each time! Too much coat or gel on the skin might cause burning feeling when cure under UV/LED lamp. Please clean gel around nails prior curing as well! Try lower wattage lamp if you were sensitive to heat.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 4: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply third coat if neccessary.
Step 5: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 6: Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
1: Eco-friendly ingredients and slight nontoxic smell. The slight smell will fade away after curing.
2: Please DO NOT apply any gel on the skin/cuticle, or put the coats on too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
3: Please check the curing lamp regularly, avoiding using defective lamp.
4: Cover the edges to prevent peeling.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and seal after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.
Package Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.5 x 0.8 inches